Use the CONFIGURATOR and adjust the product to your needs.
Insulation of a pitched roof consists in filling the voids between rafters with VestaEco CELL or VestaEco FIBRA wool. Then the rafters are covered with VestaEco ROOF rigid insulation boards. From the inside the rafters are covered with VestaEco V vapor barrier. The VestaEco pitched roof insulation system ensures very low thermal conductivity coefficient, elimination of cold bridges on rafters as well as protection against attic overheating in summer.
- VestaEco LDF 30 mm on substructure
- VestaEco V vapor barrier
- VestaEco CELL / FIBRA 200 mm
- VestaEco ROOF 60 mm
- Wkrętmet WKCP 8,0 x 180 carpentry screws every 60 cm
- Counter battens 80 x 40 mm
- Roof membrane Eurovent SUPERBLACK 170 g/m2